Nike Free 3.0 V5 sizing
  • Hi guys, I looking at trying a pair of free 3.0's but am not sure on sizing. I currently wear Saucony Virratas in size US10 and they feel pretty much spot on in that size, not sure if I should get the same size or go to 10.5 in the Frees?  I read somewhere that V4 sizing was smaller and hence required a 1/2 size up but the V5 was a bit bigger. Also running warehouse recommends to stay with size 10.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

• I wear same size in Virrata and Free 3.0 v5, but both are 1/2 size up from what I wear in a lot of other brands.
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • Hi, thanks for the reply, do you wear the same size for the Kinvara as well?
  • Yes, in the K4, but half size smaller in Kinvara 1-3
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • Hmm, I have Kinvara 2 and Virrata both in size 10.
  • I wear a 10.5 in my frees and Kinvara 4's and its a great fit for me.  I also have a pair of Merrel Bare Access 2's that I wear a size 10 in.  Hope that helps.

Eric

• I have Women's Virrata of size 8 and they are most flexible and lightest shoes I have.

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android