Best running app for android?
  • I've finally made the switch from apple to android and the only thing I miss about my iphone is using ismoothrun to track my runs :(  Is there anything with the same features on android?  I really miss ghost runs, pace/distance graphs, tracking my shoe mileage and being able to preset workouts...

• Strava has been good to me. No preset workouts, but most of the other features, and a really great interface. Plus, if it's good enough for Pete, maybe you should give it a shot, too!
  • I use Strava as well and I love them.  Good tracking of shoes as well.  I also use MapMyRun for times I don't have tracking and want to manually create a route.
  • Runkeeper for me.  I've found I don't run with my phone much anymore, though.  I think the lack of a good armband has something to with it.
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)
  • I was playing with Strava online, but have not tried the app. Think I prefer dailymile still and they have an app coming. When I do use my iPhone iSmoothRun is my favorite app. Just bought a Magellan Echo to review in conjunction with that app. Unfortunately I'm an iPhone guy so can't help with Android.
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • WhatWhutWHAT?!  DM has an app coming out?
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)
  • They do, have not seen it but they just offered to hook me up with the Beta soon. Gonna see if I can get it.
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android