Private Facebook Group?
  • I noticed you started a private facebook group to discuss running injuries, gait, etc. I'm wondering about the purpose of this. It seems a little redundant, because I thought that's what is happening on your facebook page, this blog, and this forum. Is it going to turn into a kind of exclusionary thing? The reason I ask is because it seems my IP address or whatever has been blocked by MissZippy, I guess it's because she didn't like what I had to say to her recently. I certainly haven't been rude to her, and it seems pretty childish to block me. People are really weird sometimes.

BTW, here's a link to my silly little running blog: http://runningmadesupereasy.wordpress.com/

• The FB group is intended for clinical gait discussion (it's my day job). Private because sometimes there may be instances where discussing a patient/client (even without names). I'm not exclusive in who joins, but didn't want a group like that publicly open. Some people only discuss on FB, others prefer forums, so having options is helpful. I'm part of a number of FB groups that others have started and have found them useful.
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android