Sizing of Ladies' Altra Torin?
  • I want/have to get a pair for my wife. Since Altra does not have a distibution over here in Europe I'll have to get them from across the pond. Can anyone make a suggestion for sizing. With both my Altras, Lone Peak 1.5 & Instinct 1.5, I had to go up half a size compared to my regular running shoe size. True for the Ladies' version of the Torin?

• My wife wears a 9.5 in most shoes, 10 in the Torins. It's her favorite shoe right now :)
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • I wear an 8 in street shoes, a 9 in most running shoes, and a 9 in the Torins.  I'm just barely an 8, so I suspect someone with a slightly bigger foot might need to go up another half size.
  • I wear an 8 in Merrells (Bare Access 2 and others) and a 9 in the Torin.  The Torin is roomy enough for thicker socks in the winter.
  • You guys wear socks in the winter?

;-)
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)
  • just as feedback as I have started the thread: half a size up was perfect for my wife. Brooks Pure Flow in 7 vs. Torin in 7.5

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android